Author admin Posted on
MPUtils Basic Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds essential tools to support ModPack Utility mod. If you use the utilities from the modpack, then get this mod now.
The main point of the mod is to bring the necessary tools to the mod developers. Then, they can make use of the Modpack Utilities easily through those tools. This helps them complete specific tasks in terms of developing the Modpack. The devs can easily collect information as well as research on the activity data of the mods. This is how you optimize your ModPack. You don’t have to be scared of having bugs. Now, let’s see what this mod adds!
Here are the basic features you can find in the mod:
- A Change Log in the game.
- The Text Editor. You use it to edit the change log in the game. However, you must use it in the Edit Mod through configurations or Command.
- A brand new Issue Tracker. By using this tracker, you can fill out data from the game. Then, you can quickly send it to the dev in the formatted file.
- There is a “Support You” button. Now, you can press this button when you need help.
MPUtils Basic Tools Mod definitely makes your experience on the Modpacks much better. Using these basic tools is a good way for you to approach all the utilities in the modpack for Minecraft. Give it a try now!
How to install MPUtils Basic Tools Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MPUtils Basic Tools Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MPUtils Basic Tools Mod is installed.