MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2
There are plenty of MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 in Minecraft yet no mod could supply you a whole library, a kitchen, or anything else like this. However, this mod can do it for you. This mod gives the player item fully for a room.
This Mod entirely offers more than 40 new items to your Minecraft, including outdoor and indoor, even for the garden, beaches, forests, etc.
While the textures are not the thing to write about home, almost of them being borrowed from Minecraft and seeming classical, indeed, this is the largest furniture renovation you will take from the furniture mods.
Take a look at what this mods supplies for the players: Chairs, blinds, oven, tables, cabinets, fridges, freezer, couches, curtains, computer, TV, Mailbox, doorbell, shower, bath, Christmas trees, etc.
As usual, you should install Minecraft Forge before installing this mod in order to keep things easy.
How to Install MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod is installed.
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod Download Links