Author admin Posted on
MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 mainly focuses on creating fun and helpful vehicles to give a better experience for the players in Minecraft. If you are excited about these useful vehicles and want to have more explorations, get ready to read the article right now.
As mentioned above, the main feature of the mod is to center around the creation of useful vehicles. This time, you are able to enjoy a type of vehicle that can help you to discover, transport, race, farm, or fly as your preference.
In fact, you are allowed to customize each of the vehicles with various wheels and engines in order to adjust their speed and efficient surface that vehicles are able to drive on. You can also alter the color of your vehicles to a unique combination of dyes by making use of a spray. In addition, the mod comes along with a simple fuel production system that is very suitable for beginners to learn about fluid pipes and machines.
- The mod offers more than 20 vehicles consisting of powered vehicles and helpful trailers as well.
- You can adjust your vehicles with a variety of colors, engines, and wheels.
- Provides a simple and easy-to-use fuel production system.
- Adds dozens of essential configuration options for you to customize the mod to your preference.
- Has supports for datapacks in order to add or modify the machine or vehicle recipes.
- Has optional support for Controllable
- The mod will bonus vehicles when you have MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod installed.
- Offers most importantly traffic cones that you are able to put on the ground or wear as hats.
Quickly get MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod for free download here.
How to install MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod is installed.