Author admin Posted on
Mystical Mechanics API Mod 1.12.2 is a library mod introducing a mechanical power system with lots of fundamentals for you to explore.
It is quite necessary to apply API and Library mods to Minecraft. Most library mods are packed with exclusive features that help players progress through the game easily. The same goes for the library mod above. Similar to other libraries, this one also comes with unique features to use such as:
- Gearboxes: You can use them only in Embers. You have to insert gears on faces where axles can link with.
- Creative Source: It is used for the test.
- Gears with various behaviors: Gears can act differently for implementing the power transfer. The gears must be adaptable enough to create transfer mechanics.
- There are also other interesting features like Iron Axles, Redstone Control, Iron Gears, Axle redirection, Merger Gearboxes, and Lubricant API.
The author of the mod also plans to add some extra features in the forthcoming time, for instance:
- There will be a large amount of robustness.
- There are limitations for the minimum and maximum length for axles.
Here are the mods that execute the Mystical Mechanics API, including:
- Thaumic Periphery
- Prodigy Mechanics
- Mechanical Crafting
- Embers Rekindled
To make this API and Library mod work in the game, it should have Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install Mystical Mechanics API Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mystical Mechanics API Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mystical Mechanics API Mod is installed.
Mystical Mechanics API Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2