Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 Minecraft Mods 1.14.4
Mystical Wildlife (Forge) Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
Mystical Wildlife (Forge) Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 diversifies the wildlife in Minecraft by adding animals. You will catch sight of these animals in various biomes.
About the mod
This Mobs mod makes your wild adventure more interesting. When you make your way through the in-game world, you will catch sight of those mobs. Besides, you have some chances to tame and raise them.
The given mobs are wildlife animals. Hence, they will come with natural abilities. So, you must be careful when you want to tame them.
All the creatures range from beetles with large sizes to furry lizards. Their appearances, as well as sounds, are unique. You will see them appear in different biome types. Thanks to this, each biome gives you a unique feeling when you explore it.
After you have tamed some animals, you can breed them, raise them, as well as feed them with food types. They usually give you meat when you defeat them. You can also brush some of them using the Brush tool for more bonus resources.
In version 1.12.2, you can completely configure the spawn rates of animals.
Animals in Mystical Wildlife
Here are the animals featured in this Minecraft Mobs mod:
- This creature lives in flowery biomes such as Sunflower Plains and Flower Forests. Sometimes, they reside in magical biomes.
- Their husks can become a nice source of pink dye. When they are alive, they can still create Aphrodite Essence over time.
- If you are on version 1.14, you can utilize that Aphrodite Essence on any animal. Then, they will love each other.
- For version 1.12, you utilize that Aphrodite Essence to brew potions that will speed up animal breeding. You can use sugar to breed them.
- They are crustaceans that you will catch sight of around beaches.
- They don’t have much meat under their sells, so they sometimes scavenge forage sandy blocks that they are standing on.
- These creatures in Mystical Wildlife also spend most of the time finding some sticks or flint.
- They are also in luck sometimes and can collect some materials that are precious.
- You can use any vanilla seeds to breed them.
- These creatures are animals that look like fat seals. They also wander around on beaches.
- You can make use of their blubber as a fuel source.
- Besides, it can be utilized as a replacement for Tallow (for mods like Rustic, Better With Mods, Quark), Wax (for Rustic), or even Pressed Wax (Pam’s Harvestcraft).
- You can use any fish, regardless of raw or cooked, to breed this creature.
- They are furry lizards of a big size.
- Their behavior is different in a wild way. However, they are known as carnivorous in the Mystical Wildlife Mod.
- When they get brushed, they shed fur.
- You can sometimes breed them.
- The meat of this creature is nutritious.
- For Vrontausaurus:
- They are known as the largest Furzards.
- You can catch sight of them in mountains.
- They can create electricity using their fur. It can shock you if you are brushing it.
- Make sure you will not attack them because they will fight you back. They can bite you a lot.
- You use pork, beef, as well as mutton to breed them as it’s raining.
- For Dusk Lurkers:
- They are furzards that are smaller and shier.
- They reside in forests.
- You should not approach them without food since they don’t like this.
- They will stare at players that are around them using their glowing eyes.
- There is thick and black dust on their fur. However, you can brush it off. You can use their fur as a nice source of black dye.
- You use rabbit or cicaptera to breed them. It can be raw or cooked. The breeding will be done throughout the night.
- They are quite rare pigs of Mystical Wildlife. You will see them thrive in swamps.
- Different from their pinker breed, they will release a cloud of poison when they are attacked. It is known as the way they protect themselves.
- You should defeat these pigs from a distance.
- You can brush off the dirt on their back.
- To breed them, you use bread.
- They are creatures that look like insects with wings. They can jump.
- Seeds are their food.
- They don’t harm any players or other creatures.
- Sometimes, you will find their distinct chirping very relaxing. However, some will find them quite annoying.
- You can use their husks as a good source of lots of dyes.
- For Azure Cicapteras:
- This creature resides in plains. You can recognize them by their blue shell.
- You can use their husks as an alternative to lapis luzali-based dyes for decoration.
- You use any vanilla seeds to breed this creature.
- For Verdant Cicapteras:
- This creature resides in forests in Minecraft. Their shell is quite dark green.
- You can make use of their husks as a nice replacement for cactus-based dyes.
- To breed this creature, you use apples.
- For Crimson Cicapteras:
- You catch sight of this creature in hot biomes. Normally, you will realize them through their red shell.
- If you threaten them, they will fight against you. Then, they will ram you at great speed.
- You can use their husks as a source of red dye.
- Cactus is the food to breed them.
- For Sandy Cicapteras:
- You commonly find them in Minecraft deserts. They have sand-colored shells which make it hard to detect them.
- You can use those shells as a nice source of yellow dye.
- You utilize cactus to breed them.
- For Wintry Cicapteras:
- You find these creatures in snowy biomes. It is hard to see them because of their white shells.
- To have a source of white dye, you can use their husks.
- They are not as dangerous as hunting skeletons.
- You use any vanilla seeds to breed them.
The wildlife in Minecraft is more diverse thanks to all animals added by Mystical Wildlife.
How to install Mystical Wildlife Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mystical Wildlife Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Mystical Wildlife Mod Download Links