Author admin Posted on
If one day you feel your Minecraft world is monotonous and boring, why not try using the Mystical World Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2. This is the enhancement mod that can liven up your Minecraft world effectively. So please download and try this mod now.
About Mystical World Mod
Please notice that this mod has a fairly small set of features at the moment. However, if you would like a couple of new mobs in your world, this mod may be the thing for you.
This mod will make your world become more diverse. That is the reason why this mod also makes a big contribution on enhance the experiences of the users when playing.
It is obvious that this mod can add to Minecraft some creatures such as Foxes( can drop their pelts, which can be crafted into the leather), Beetles (can drop slimeballs, and occasionally their shells, which can be ground into the blue dye), or Frogs (can drop slimeballs, and hop around a lot)… Of course, each of the creatures has the ability to create various things that enrich your game environment.
Besides that, this mod also can add Roots, in case you didn’t want to use one of the other mods that contain them. They spawn all over the place and drop mutton and leather.
Mystical World mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed first. This mod is worth your using in the future. You certainly satisfy with it.
How to install Mystical World Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mystical World Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mystical World Mod is installed.