Author admin Posted on
Name Pain Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 allows you to color the players’ and mobs’ nameplates again. You can also use it as a damage or health level indicator.
Feel free to pain again the nameplates of other players and mobs. The mod allows you to configure the color and transparency as well. As mentioned above, the mod does not only let you recolor the nameplates. In fact, you can also use it as a damage indicator or health level indicator. For instance, when your HP is full, the name is in white. However, when it decreases over time, the color begins changing.
You can configure the colors for health via some options. Change them to your likings! Don’t forget that you have the ability to set a name for your pet. Another interesting thing about the mod is you can use it in Forge and Fabric!
- The names of your tamed pets are visible anywhere.
- You don’t only the color of the nameplate but also customize more things.
- You can recolor the plates from the default transparent black.
By making Min Health RGBA values the same as Max Health RGBA values, you can recolor the nameplate without needing the health. Hiding nameplates from the screen is also easy. All you need to do is to set Alpha to 0.
Feel free to change the colors of the players and mobs’ nameplates using the Name Pain mod. It requires Minecraft Forge, Fabric Modloader, and Fabric API to run. Try it now!
How to install Name Pain Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Name Pain Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Name Pain Mod is installed.