Author admin Posted on
Neat Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a useful mod coming along with the addition of Unit Frames to the top of every entity. If you are excited about this mod and want to discover more information about how great it works, you are able to follow the article right now.
Actually, the mod is very helpful and convenient. Although it does not directly affect the gameplay of Minecraft, it offers some unique improvements to the game’s interface in order to make the gaming experience easier and interesting.
The main function of this mod is to add Unit Frames in the game that will provide a lot of useful information about every entity in Minecraft. The special thing is that Unit Frames are designed clearly and conveniently so that players can see easier. They do not obstruct the vision of the players so they are able to see other things and creatures behind those Frames.
- The mod is fully client-side
- Remember that if only the mod is not obstructed, the health bars display.
- The health % of the mod will decide the health bar color (change from green to yellow to red)
- Health bats will display the mob’s attribute as well as their armor
- The possibility of grouping up health bars for mob stacks.
- The mod also functions with the Scoreboard Teams of Minecraft. Notice that players and mobs in teams will have a colored name.
- The mod is configurable (both in-game and out of the game)
- It will have a keybind in order to switch the health bars (as of -17)
Now you are able to download Neat Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 for free here and add Units Frames for your entities in the Minecraft right now.
How to install Neat Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Neat Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Neat Mod is installed.
Neat Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2