Author admin Posted on
NEI Addons Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 is a useful add-on for the Not Enough Items mod for Minecraft. It also offers support for many mods such as Forestry, MiscPeripherals, Extra Bees, Equivalent Exchange 3, Applied Energistics, Modular Powersuits Addons, BuildCraft, with Tinkers’ Construct. It used to be called the NEI Bees Plugin.
NEI Addons mod support
- It’s interesting to follow bee breeding and products before creating recipes. Further, there are various unknown mutations
- Display distinctive mutation requirements related to biome, temperature, and more
- Have tree breeding and resources included
- Help bees added by other mods, for example, Thaumic Bees, Extra Bees, so on
- Drop all bees with combs, saplings, with pollen types into NEI search
- Shows Flower breeding
- Applied Energistics – The [?] button will assist for the Pattern Encoder
- The possibility to build patterns from the recipe
- Misc Peripherals – The [?] button can give the answer for the Computer Controlled Crafter
- It’s possible to create a recipe easily even if you don’t own anything on you!
- Ex Nihilo
- Provides sieve and hammer drops
- Once WAILA is installed, a detailed overlay for most blocks will be started.
- Crafting tables – by adding [?] button support for alternate crafting tables from mods, for instance, BuildCraft Autocrafting Table, Equivalent Exchange 3 Minium Stone, Andrew2448’s addon for MachineMuse’s Modular Powersuits In-Place Assembler, Tinkers’ Construct Crafting station
Download Minecraft Forge and play NEI Addons Mod you will have unforgettable experiences for sure! It is really a helpful add-on to set up assistance for mods. Pick what you love and discover your way!
How to install NEI Addons Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just NEI Addons Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the NEI Addons Mod is installed.