Author admin Posted on
NEI Integration Mod 1.7.10 is designed to be a useful add-on for Not Enough Items. Actually, it aims to add new recipes and usage handlers for the original NEI mod. If you are using NEI or intend to use it, you should not miss this add-on for any reason.
Basically, the mod is two things. Firstly, it is a playground to try many new kinds of recipe handlers of Not Enough Items. Secondly. It is a great place to put NEI handers in case the author is impossible to put them into the mods they were created. In fact, the main target of the mod is to stimulate and motivate other mod creators to add handlers for Not Enough Items to their own mods as well as help them to make their unique handers easier and simpler by offering instances.
Here is a list of the NEI handlers the mod adds:
- Minecraft Forge:
- Ore Dictionary usage handler
- A list of every registered fluid and related fluid containers.
- Big Reactors:
- Recipes for Cyanite Reprocessing
- Electrical Age:
- Compressor recipes
- Magnetizer recipes
- Macerator recipes
- Plate Machine recipes
- MineFactory Reloaded:
- Recipes for almost machines that generate or consume fluids
- Recipes for the Laser Drill
- Forestry 3.6:
- Custom crafting recipes
- Carpenter recipes
- Fabricator recipes
- Moistener recipes
- Bottler recipes
- Squeezer recipes
- Still recipes
- Centrifuge recipes
- Fermenter recipes
- Pam’s HarvestCraft:
- Presser recipes
- Quern recipes
- Churn recipes
- Apiary recipes
- Item tooltips (you are able to configure it in the configuration file of the configuration GUI of Forge): Show ore dictionary names, Item IDS, burn time in furnaces, as well as information about Fluid container.
- Additional data dump types for NEI:
- NEI recipe handler class names
- Registered fluids and associated fluid containers
- Loaded mods
- Chest loots
- Registered Entities and Tile Entities
Download NEI Integration Mod for free here.
How to install NEI Integration Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just NEI Integration Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the NEI Integration Mod is installed.
NEI Integration Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.7.10