Author admin Posted on
NEIlootbags (Forge) Mod 1.7.10 brings you all the loot that you find in the loot bags from the LootBags mod. It adds the loot to NEI.
Before you use this mod, you may want to know about LootBags and NEI (Not Enough Items):
- It is a mod that brings bags to Minecraft. These bags release items for you.
- You can configure the mod in two config files of the mod.
- By default, the mod has 14 bags, including 6 common bags and 8 secret bags. These secret bags only appear in some conditions.
- For the common bags, they release some portions of world-gen loot tables of the vanilla. It also releases rarer bags in relation to more consistent rare loot.
Not Enough Items Mod:
- This mod is quite similar to JEI.
- It is a classic mod with some unique features such as a list of the current item types in the game, a guide for recipes for making items and blocks, and more.
Now, both of these mods are well consistent with each other thanks to an addon called NEIlootbags.
This addon aims to bring all the loot available in the loot-bags mod to NEI. It was created for Wyld for the Sky-Factory modpack.
- Minecraft Forge
- LootBags Mod
- Not Enough Items Mod
How to install NEIlootbags Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just NEIlootbags Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.