Author admin Posted on
Nether Chest Mod 1.12.2 shares one block called the nether chest with everybody. It has several advantages and features that you can look up free here.
How Nether Chest works
The nether chest is the main subject. It serves as a counterpart to the ender chest, getting a special possibility based on the nether dimension.
Once you store objects in a nether chest, their regular stack size limit is 8x. That happens because of the way the nether compresses space by a factor of 8. Additionally, it’s possible to use the increase for tools and every other stuff that is not stackable. You should not open one in the nether.
There are some config options for the mod. You don’t have to install it and launch the game to explore what options there are.
Connect to Nether Chest, a magic mod for storage, and you can discover more. It’s necessary to download and set up Minecraft Forge before you run anything!
How to install Nether Chest Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Nether Chest Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.