Author admin Posted on
Netherending Ores Mod 1.12.2 provides you with a new method for processing ores. There are more ores and furnace changing recipes to use.
All the new types of ores as well as the recipes for furnace changing are put into Minecraft Nether and End. This is also the main intention of the Ores and Resources mod said above.
Here is a guide on generating ores in the game:
- Make sure you install some mods like CoFH World for instance. It helps you manage the spawn rate of ores.
- You need to take out the ore generation configs from the given zip file to the config\cofh\world\ in the modpack. Then, you can utilize them.
For the recipes to change the furnace, the amount of outputted ore block is not the same. Instead, it will count on the recipe multiplier in the config. Here are the mods that can straightly process ores through the basic recipes:
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinkers’ Construct
- Immersive Engineering
If you install the mod for version 1.4 or above, you will approach some features such as:
- A new mob called Netherfish.
- Lots of types of ores that are explosive.
- Netherfish and Endermite have monster eggs.
- You can get items or even experience from ores.
- You can smelt ores into items as well as experience.
- The config was remade.
Netherending Ores depends on:
- Minecraft Forge
- CoFH World
How to install Netherending Ores Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Netherending Ores Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Netherending Ores Mod is installed.