Author admin Posted on
NetherEx Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 makes the Nether in Minecraft much better. It goes with three main elements, such as Expansion, Exploration, and Experience.
When you apply this modification to the game, you will approach brand new Nether biomes. The mod introduces four of them. Each biome has a different function. They also have their own ways to come closer to the others. All biomes feature 10 new types of mobs, 34 brand new blocks as well as different items to collect.
What will you experience in the NetherEx mod?
On your adventures in the Nether, you will experience many things, such as:
- Many cool items, for instance, three new armor sets, a weapon set, and four food items.
- Three new potions. These potions provide you many options for your battles.
- Lots of creatures to fight with. You also even have to conquer a brand new boss.
- Feel free to explore all sixteen new structures with nine mini dungeons.
- There is a new gem in the mod too. You can pick it up then exchange it with the Pigtificates. You can find it in the villages concealed inside the Nether. Try to conquer golems and a chief when you get there.
You can use the mod with Biomes O’ Plenty (1.12, 1.14, and 1.15), Oh The Biomes You’ll Go (1.15), and Extended Nether Backport (1.15). If it is NetherEx 2.0.0+, you have to get a library mod to run it. Try it right now and use it for a lot of fun!
How to install NetherEx Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just NetherEx Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the NetherEx Mod is installed.