Author admin Posted on
No Recipe Advancements (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 aims to disable the loading process of the recipe advancement in Minecraft. It is quite great for modpacks of large size.
If you are using modpacks with a large size, you will sometimes experience some lag from the advancements of recipes. This will also have an effect on your gaming experience.
You will find it quite laggy to play the game. Hence, you are recommended to use a Server Utility mod called No Recipe Advancements.
Here are the features of the mod:
- It deactivates the recipe advancement loading.
- It filters log spam from the eliminated advancements when it is attached to a current world.
No Recipe Advancements Mod helps to improve your experience with large-sized modpacks.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install No Recipe Advancements Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just No Recipe Advancements Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.