Author admin Posted on
No Tree Punching Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 centers on adding a realistic feeling to Minecraft. Its intention is to make the game more engaging for newbies.
What is the mod about?
This World Gen mod took inspiration from TerraFirmaCraft. The point of it is to bring a special realism with various cool elements to the game. Hence, players, especially newbies, will find the game much more interesting and engaging to play. However, the modification focuses on an official idea: the in-game blocks will not release anything if you don’t use a correct tool to smash it. To have a better grasp of this idea, you should check out some features below!
Features in No Tree Punching
To deal with the official idea stated above, there are some new features added to the modification, for instance:
- You don’t need to use a tool to collect leaves. You can do it without a tool for sticks.
- Gravel does not need to be mined with a tool. It lets you get flint.
- To get flint shards, you can knap flint on an uncovered stone surface.
- You can create a Flint Knife to collect plant materials. Then, you use them to create plant fibers or create plant string.
- With a Flint Axe, you will gather wood as well as create a crafting table.
- Feel free to make use of a Flint pickaxe, hoe, and shovel as tools for the early game.
The mod also comes with extra additions and alterations:
- No more vanilla recipes for wooden and stone tools.
- No more recipes for the vanilla campfire. Rather than, you use a Fire Starter to craft it.
- You can utilize a Clay Tool on a clay block to make pottery.
- You can use knives as weak swords, a plant harvester, or even a tool for crafting.
- Saws can be utilized as crafting items.
- You can use mattocks to mine blocks.
No Tree Punching cannot be launched into the game without having Minecraft Forge installed first.
How to install No Tree Punching Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just No Tree Punching Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the No Tree Punching Mod is installed.
No Tree Punching Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2