Author admin Posted on
NoFog Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is a simple mod for the client side. It’s available for both forge and fabric as well as helps the user to remove all of the fog in-game.
NoFog Fabric Configuration
These are some notes about how the mod is configurable.
Remember that it’s impossible to use AutoConfig for 1.17.1 because ClothConfig currently includes AutoConfig!
There are no configs if AutoConfig and ClothConfig are not existing. Disabling all fog will happen by default.
It’s feasible to change the configs manually via the config file if AutoConfig and ClothConfig are active.
Configs are changeable from the game when AutoConfig, ClothConfig, ModMenu, and Fabric API are at hand.
(1.17.1 only) Configs are able to toggle for types for biomes, dimensions, and global according to priority. For 1.16, they are just present for biomes.
It’s not hard to fix the new horizon banding by enabling the sky fog or using the Clear-Skies-Fabric/Clear-Skies-Forge mod.
NoFog is a cosmetic mod that will require you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install NoFog Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just NoFog Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.