Author admin Posted on
NotEnoughItems 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.6.4 is a mod that adds an item-making recipe, block, and other unique features to the Minecraft game. Besides that, this mod also lists the available item types of the game including items added by other mods. This mod promises the give you more useful benefits that can support you a lot when playing Minecraft.
About NotEnoughItems mod
It is obvious that this is an important mod when you have started playing Minecraft. Along with Too Many Item Mod, here are the 2 best stock management mods, items, and recipes today.
In fact, this mod gives players 3 modes including recipe mode, utility mode, and cheat mode, of which the most interested in recipe mode. With a lot of recipes for making blocks and items in hand, it will help players easily search for recipes by name or ID. You can also search by item list. Besides, to prevent yourself from using cheats, you can set the lock in this mode and can’t download anything.
This is really a useful mod that you should not miss in the future. Thanks to this mod, playing Minecraft will become more simple and convenient for you.
Now please install Minecraft Forge and CodeChickenLib Mod for this mod can run smoothly. You certainly have more relaxed moments when using the NotEnoughItems mod. Good luck to you.
How to install NotEnoughItems Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just NotEnoughItems Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the NotEnoughItems Mod is installed.