Author admin Posted on
Notes (Forge) 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod for the client side in Minecraft. It adds a notepad to the game and it is completely functional.
You are recommended to install this Map and Information mod because it helps you track things in the game much easier.
Here is how you use it:
- The mod adds a useful note-taking system. To access it, you press N to open its GUI.
- Then, you press “new” and type things you want. This is how you make a new note.
- After making notes, you can save them all.
- To access those notes, you just press N.
You can also press the respective buttons to form the biome and coordinates in a simple way. Besides, you can pin all the notes to the main screen of the game. By doing so, you don’t have to open the menu when you want to reference them.
When you need to make some notes for Minecraft, then using the Notes mod seems to be a good way. You will find it simple to open its GUI, make, edit, as well as save all notes. All notes can be saved for each world, each server, or even globally.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Notes Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Notes Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.