Author admin Posted on
Nuclear Control 2 Mod 1.7.10 is an add-on for IC2 the mod. It will allow the user to monitor multiple blocks in the world without difficulty.
It’s an original design by Shedar to supervise and control IC2 Nuclear Reactors. The present team has integrated it with some other popular mods.
Panels now can show information from block or multiblock. Normal Panels can connect and reveal the fact from one block.
The Advanced Info Panel owns 3 card slots.
The remote monitor can link one block and display the info.
These are the name of existing cards. Right-click a valid location with a kit of the same type to generate each of them. They will come up with their unique possibility. So, they comprise:
- Nuclear Reactor
- Energy Sensor
- Fluid Storage
- 5×5 Reactor
- Applied Energistic
- RF Reactor
- Counter Sensor
Nuclear Control 2 is a technology mod that revolves around various topics such as energy, Industrial Craft, or processing. It requires you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Nuclear Control 2 Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Nuclear Control 2 Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.