Author admin Posted on
NuclearCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 made by tomdodd4598 is a modern physical mod with the aim of bringing many new and unique things to the Minecraft game. If you want to know which new things are, let’s get started to follow the article right now.
The main function of the game is to add realistic nuclear, quantum, as well as particle physics into the game so that the gaming experience of players is improved significantly.
The mod comes along with these following outstanding features:
- It brings players a unique and modern physics mod
- The mod is compatible with Forge Energy, IC2 EU, and GTCE EU
- Has support for Mekanism gas
- Provides great electric processors and generators
- Completely compatible with Just Enough Items
- Has support for CraftTweaker recipe
- Offers the complicated multi-block solid-fuel and molten-salt fission reactors
- Provides multi-block heat exchangers as well as steam turbines
- Adds the in-depth nuclear fuel system comes with a total of 52 different fuel types
- Provides multi-block stellarator fusion reactors
- Adds a complicated fusion system including 7 fuels and 28 fuel combinations
- The fallout-style radiation system
- Add more tools, weapons, sets of armor, and materials.
- A lot of other stuff and things.
Don’t hesitate anymore to download NuclearCraft Mod for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install NuclearCraft Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just NuclearCraft Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the NuclearCraft Mod is installed.