Author admin Posted on
In fact, the Nucleus Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 does not have the ability to add any content to the Minecraft game itself, but no one can deny its importance. This is a mod requested by mods published by TeamCoS and TeamBRModding. Download and experience it today!
About Nucleus mod
Obviously, after installing this mod, it will allow you to skip a lot of boilerplate code to create new objects for your mod. While it doesn’t add any new content to the game, it does bring new functions like helping block instances for rotation or even container management…
This is truly an essential utility for things ranging from translation to item spawning. In some cases, you can even think of it as a very useful handler and template for energy, inventory, and fluid handling objects that anyone should try once.
What are you waiting for without downloading Minecraft Forge right away to experience this Nucleus mod?
How to install Nucleus Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Nucleus Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.