Author admin Posted on
Numina Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is yet another functional library featuring functionality for all the mods of the same author. It also provides players with some utilities.
About the mod
This API and Library mod is quite convenient. MachineMuse is the author of this library mod. He made it to work with other his modifications. Therefore, you are usually required to download this core mod before you use other mods of the author. There are many reasons why people tend to utilize core mods. It is because they can help save resources and can support other mods at the same time.
As a mod supporting other mods, Numina will not have any effects when installed in Minecraft. Instead, it is willing to help other mods run. The supported mods have the same set of codes to use. Thanks to that, you can save time and lessen the size of the file. You have to remember that you must install the core mod previously if you want to run other mods. It is because the game may encounter errors if the core mod is not installed yet. Due to that, you will not be able to load into the main menu of the game.
Crafting recipes and some changes for Numina
Here are the crafting recipes:
- The recipes are specified in a direct JSON format that is quite easy to modify.
- You don’t have to download the recipes because they can be downloaded in an automatic way from the server when you connect. Therefore, you are not required to create an individual modpack if you want to turn off or make changes to some recipes or attach some new ones.
Some changes for the mod:
- Made a fix to the field of view. Sometimes, you may go fast, and changing the field of view may get you nauseous. With this fix, the field of view is formed to a sensible amount.
By installing Minecraft Forge previously, you can completely apply the Numina mod to the game.
How to install Numina Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Numina Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Numina Mod is installed.