Author admin Posted on
OldJavaWarning Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 lets you know if the game is already updated or not. It gives you a warning when you are on an outdated version.
You are recommended to install this Map and Information mod if you are playing Minecraft game online. Thanks to the mod, you will get a lot of useful information. However, if you are playing it offline, you don’t have to install the mod.
It is important to know if your game is updated or not. Therefore, you will need this mod as it informs you everything about the game. Every time you launch the game, you will see the updated warning. It is up to you to let it remind you again. If you think it is time to update it, you can do it. But, you can also skip the warning if you don’t want to update it. There are three options you can choose when the warning message appears:
- Read More: You will click a link and it takes you to an information page where you learn about how to update the game.
- Ignore: This option lets you skip the warning. On the next launch, it will be visible again.
- Stop Reminding: With this option, the mod and its warning will be disabled.
For the operation of OldJavaWarning, you need to install:
How to install OldJavaWarning Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just OldJavaWarning Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the OldJavaWarning Mod is installed.