Author admin Posted on
Open Glider Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is the mod for Minecraft that adds a hang glider to the early stages of the game. However, it is lack of some feature that avoid it from overshadowing the Elytra.
Open Glider Mod is a successor to Open Blocks’ Hang glider mod. The author of this mod has decided to make it fit alongside Vanilla’s Elytra. It is made to provide an early-game means of transport through different terrains.
The features given by it include:
- Fluid Flight motion on top of the glider, which makes it looks like it is filled with water.
- A system of wind to control for flying. This feature makes flying it different from flying the Elytra.
- It is able to deploy the glider and have it visually appear. This will happen in both first and third-person view.
- It is coded for computer-friendly, which does not affect your playing experience.
- It is highly configurable, which allows you to change any aspects of it easily.
Open Glider Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2, similar to other mods, also requires players to install Minecraft Forge in order to let it run smoothly on Minecraft. Make sure you have installed this application previously.
How to install Open Glider Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Open Glider Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Open Glider Mod is installed.