Author admin Posted on
Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon Mod 1.12.2 is added into the Minecraft game with the addition of an API for OpenComputers. Let’s read the article below if you want to know more about how effectively it works.
Basically, the mod aims to add a useful API to OpenComputers in order to integrate with ICBM-Classic. This time, let’s get started to take control of ICBM-classic machines via OpenComputers in order to create an effective automatic missile defense of attack system as well
What can the mod do?
- It is able to launch missiles by using a function call in the computer
- The ability to detect incoming missiles via the radar
- It can activate an EMP signal
- Provide the feature of rotating the cruise_launcher and launching a rocket.
In the feature, the mod plans to add the essential configuration with a setting for radar accuracy.
That is all about Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon. If you are ready to enjoy this add-on, don’t hesitate anymore to download it for free here.
How to install Better Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon Mod is installed.
Opencomputers ICBM-Classic Addon Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2