Author admin Posted on
OpenPeripheralAddons Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 is a simple but exciting mod for the game. It will drop into the playfield a few new peripherals to improve your gaming experience.
These are the additions that you will receive after getting the current version. All of them relate to peripherals. They are, for example,
- Terminal Glasses
- Peripherals Proxies
Aside from these items, you can find other features such as:
It can exist with everything that OpenPeripheralCore supports, for instance, ComputerCraft and OpenComputers.
It’s free to use the creation in your mod pack.
OpenPeripheralAddons is a technology mod. Install Minecraft Forge before you begin with anything!
How to install OpenPeripheralAddons Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just OpenPeripheralAddons Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.