Author admin Posted on
OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 is a small but necessary mod. It’s an available library that other mods often require so that they can work without facing any crashes.
About OpenPeripheralCore Function
It is a creation that will provide an API and compatibility layer. It means that it will allow the integration of mods withComputerCraft or OpenComputers to happen easily. Both of them are mods that relate to technology in-game.
Additionally, you can include the existing release in your mod pack for free.
OpenPeripheralCore is an API and Library mod. If you want to launch its support, you should download and install Minecraft Forge first.
How to install OpenPeripheralCore Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just OpenPeripheralCore Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.