Author admin Posted on
OpenPeripheralIntegration 1.7.10 is a mod that has added to the game a series of peripherals for blocks. These blocks are items that you often cannot use in a normal way from computers.
Not only that, it will help the user collect mod-specific data about the items and the mobs in-game.
At present, selected blocks and items are the targets that it supports. They come from the following mods.
- CoFH API
- MineFactory Reloaded
OpenPeripheralIntegration is a mod that has shared you with new technology. Install Minecraft Forge and you can test it for free!
How to install OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just OpenPeripheralIntegration Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.