Author admin Posted on
OpenSecurity Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an extremely interesting mod whose main feature is to allow the insertion of security-oriented components for use with OpenComputers, RFID Cards, MagStrip cards, Alarms, and Entity Detectors. If you are still curious about this mod, download it immediately to your device to explore more details.
About OpenSecurity mod
In fact, this mod will add to the game many blocks responsible for security. As you all know, there is practically no such block that can completely protect you or protect you from hordes of enemies. Therefore, you have to create all kinds of mechanisms, traps yourself using improvised means. That’s why this mod was developed to fix this problem.
Obviously, after installing this mod, you will be able to open your items such as cameras, tracking systems, and other items designed to protect players in the most difficult situations. In addition, this mod also provides new items, especially many items from microelectronics for you to freely explore during the game.
With this above specialty, the OpenSecurity mod is really the useful mod that you have to try in the future. Like other mods, it requires you to install Minecraft Forge and OpenComputers mod first to make sure that this mod can work effectively.
How to install OpenSecurity Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just OpenSecurity Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.