Author admin Posted on
You will need to install OptiFabric Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 if you want to launch OptiFine on Minecraft Fabric. Your performance will be strongly improved.
There is no OptiFine contained in this project. In other words, you have to download separately if you want to use this mod. You may have known about some basic features of it, for instance:
- It aims to enhance performance.
- There is also a zoom button for you to use.
- It even comes with dynamic lighting.
These features can be found in other mods and they seem to have more reliable compatibility. You can decide to use those mods if you want. However, it is also good for you to use OptiFine to experience those features.
When you install OptiFrabic, it will take the official OptiFine mod then make it consistent with the Fabric Mod Loader. Hence, you will find it easy to run it. Here is how you install it:
- First, you must install Fabric for 1.16.X.
- Then, you put the OptiFabric mod jar, together with the newest OptiFine jar, into the folder of the mod.
- All the 1.16.5 versions are consistent with all the old versions that are back to 1.16.1. Hence, you don’t have to use older versions.
To run the mod in the game, you are required to install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API.
How to install OptiFabric Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just OptiFabric Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.