Author admin Posted on
Ore Excavation Integration Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is added into Minecraft with the aim of expanding Ore Excavation with an Enchantment and Tinkers’ Construct Support. Let’s get started to explore further information about this mod through the information the article provides.
In fact, the mod mainly aims to add an Enchantment and Tinker’s Construct support with the goal of extending Ore Excavation and give a greater experience for the players. Once the mod is added alongside Ore Excavation, it will be impossible to excavate by default.
In order to enable excavation one more time, you need to enchant your tool using the Excavate Enchantment or you also can add the Modifier on your Tinkers Tool as well. Notice that you are able to apply 25 Modifiers to increase the distance of mining.
It is worth noting that the enchantment will have five levels and it can achieve a similar effect as the modifier.
- All common configurations that are able to be made in Ore Excavation still apply.
- In the configurations of the mod, you are possible to specify a blacklist of items that you want them to be possible to add or impossible to add the enchantment on.
Ore Excavation Integration Mod definitely does not waste your time. Don’t hesitate to get it for free download here.
How to install Ore Excavation Integration Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ore Excavation Integration Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ore Excavation Integration Mod is installed.