Author admin Posted on
Ore Excavation Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 makes players have an experience of survival in the Minecraft, precisely in the process of mining mineral resources from wood to ore.
When players exploit these two materials, they often have to break one block at a time, which takes a fair amount of time, while with that amount of time, they can do a lot of work. Things are even more complicated when the player encounters a considerable tree trunk or a large amount of ore.
If you play Minecraft for a long time, inevitably you will encounter the case of facing a huge tree trunk. You cannot cut down a tree, especially when Minecraft adds many different types of trees to the Minecraft world, including Jungle Tree. Cutting it off like that doesn’t matter much to you, but if you’re a perfectionist, letting a tree “float” in the middle of the forest is annoying.
If you are mining, you will see vast amounts of Coal Ore together. You want to mine all but that Coal Ore is too big. It is not worth the effort, but you still need Coal Ore, so what to do? Ore Excavation is the answer for you. After installing Ore Excavation, you can cut down a tree with a single break or dig a whole block of minerals with just one blow, or with other tools like a shovel or shear. All will be completed with one break. This mod requires Minecraft Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.7.10 / 1.10.2.
How to install Ore Excavation Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ore Excavation Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ore Excavation Mod is installed.