Author admin Posted on
Oysters Cooking Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that supports the Oysters mod. The mod allows you to cook oysters and eat them easily.
For your information, Oysters is also a very famous modification for Minecraft players. It brings lots of aquatic content to diversify your underwater world. When you embark on an underwater adventure, you can try catching many oysters. Then, you can breed them, get pearls, as well as use them to craft many items, like tools, weapons, armor, etc. The oysters even give you a new ability too.
Now, with this small yet useful addon, you can easily cook oysters and eat them. Besides making use of oysters for the aforementioned purposes, feel free to eat them if you want. When you have extra clams, you should not throw them away. Instead, you simply put them in the furnace or at the campfire. Then, you wait until they are cooked. After that, you will have a nice meal full of tasty oysters. If you love seafood meals, then use this modification to get them!
Oysters Cooking will optimize your cooking. You can download and install it for free. But first, you have to download these files, such as:
- Minecraft Forge
- Oysters Mod
Have fun cooking oysters!
How to install Oysters Cooking Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Oysters Cooking Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Oysters Cooking Mod is installed.