Author admin Posted on
Packing Tape Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a simple mod for Minecraft word to put into the game a new item that acts as a packaging tape or any other block of the Minecraft.
Overview Packing Tape Mod
This mod allows you to transfer goods in Minecraft anywhere without leaving the status quo. When you play Minecraft, sometimes you will encounter solid blocks and own them, or you cannot destroy them (except bedrock). You will feel sorry if that block is a rare one. And what’s better than using a unique block to decorate a house, right? That’s when Packing Tape Mod will take effect! Packing Tape mod allows you to wrap any block in the game so you can break and take with you.
Blocks that can hold items (such as Chest) will retain the resources it contains, and you can use Packing Tape on blocks that cannot be obtained by breaking like glass, mob spawner, dragon eggs,… to be able to move them to another location very conveniently. This mod requires Minecraft Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10.2.
How to install Packing Tape Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Packing Tape Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Packing Tape Mod is installed.
Packing Tape Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.15.1
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4
For Minecraft: 1.8.9