Author admin Posted on
PackMode Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 brings you different pack modes to use. It is a small mod but it has a useful function.
The mod was made by SkySom and it functions based on CraftTweaker. You are required to load some CraftTweaker files based on the way they are flagged for modes. By doing so, the mod above can start working. It gives you the ability to configure lots of pack modes to your likings. Therefore, you will find it quite easy to adjust the pack modes. Once you have applied the mod to the game, the basic configurations will be equipped with two pack modes by default, including:
In case you place “#packmode expert” in a script file, if you form the config to “expert”, it will begin loading. However, setting it to “normal” will not make it load. Now, you know how functional the mod is! PackMode is suitable for mod makers as well as modpack makers. Hence, if you are one of them, you can easily use this mod. Besides, it does not add any content to Minecraft.
For the operation of the mod in the game, you need to complete its requirement. It requires you to formerly install Minecraft Forge.
How to install PackMode Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just PackMode Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the PackMode Mod is installed.
PackMode Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2