Author admin Posted on
Pam’s Get All the Seeds! Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 helps you get some food resources from tall grass even though they appear randomly.
You may find it hard to get some pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, carrots, as well as potatoes. It is because they spawn in a random way in the world at a low frequency. To fix it, you may need the above Food mod.
Here are the special features of the mod:
- It makes the food sources release from the tall grass.
- You can still get the food sources even though they appear at a low frequency.
- You can make the non-wheat seeds stop being dropped using the config file.
- It is possible for you to make changes to their frequency.
Once you have collected these food sources, you can make use of them to cook food in Minecraft.
Pam’s Get All the Seeds! is one of the most famous mods by Pam. It is essential to install Minecraft Forge for the usage of the mod.
How to install Pam’s Get All the Seeds! Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Pam’s Get All the Seeds! Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.