Author admin Posted on
Passable Foliage Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2/1.15.2 is a mod for Minecraft that has been introduced on April 30th, 2020, and has attracted nearly 9000 downloads since that day.
The movement in the Minecraft game must be plain in order to discover various places. Sometimes, the players have to confront the challenges or obstacles in their journey that have been created by the leaves and plants. Also, it prevents the players from the pathways and adds more to the amount of time, on account of the obstacles. However, now, there is a tool to brush away this problem. This is Passable Foliage mod.
Passable Foliage Mod is just a beneficial mod that eliminates the collision between the foliage and the head of the player in the game. Also, it will reduce the damage when your character drops into the leaves. Furthermore, this feature can be applied to plenty of sorts of diverse creatures and more. Perhaps, you will be asked mix-in-boot-trap for this change, thus bear in your mind to have it alongside the mod.
Passable Foliage Mod will increase your experience while playing Minecraft. Please remember to install Minecraft Forge to run the mod smoothly. This mod will give you a better feeling on the journey.
How to install Passable Foliage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Passable Foliage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the BPassable Foliage Mod is installed.
Passable Foliage Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2