Author admin Posted on
Perfect Spawn (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 lets you make changes to the respawn point and dimension for dimensions in Minecraft. It is done through a file.
About the mod
If you are a map maker or a server owner, you can now modify the respawn point and dimension of some dimensions. You can do this through a Server Utility mod called Perfect Spawn.
However, to utilize this mod, you need to put a file named perfectspawn.json into the main minecraft/server director. Or, you can place that file in the primary directory of a save.
The image below displays the basic structure of the file:
There is a property that you can set in the general section. That property is “initialSpawnDimension”. It aims to form a dimension. That dimension is the place where a player that has never logged into the game appears initially.
Due to this config, players will spawn initially in the Nether when they first take part in the game.
Besides, the rules section of the mod features some rules that you use to control the settings for various dimensions.
Characteristics of every rule in Perfect Spawn
It is good to understand the characteristics of each rule in this Minecraft mod:
- This section features some elements such as dimension ids, names of the types of the dimensions, or even full class names of the world providers.
- It controls the dimensions that the rule is used for.
- You can utilize “*” as a specific element of this rule that uses this rule for all dimensions.
- It indicates if players are able to appear again in the dimensions that this rule uses for.
- It is a rule for if players are able to sleep in the dimensions.
- If you set the rule to false, it does not come with any effects.
- It also lets you sleep in dimensions in which you normally cannot sleep, like the Nether or the End for instance.
- The location at which you will turn up this dimension.
- The dimension that players will turn up again in when they meet their end in this dimension. This is when you set canRespawnHere to false.
If there are new rules that come later in the rules section, they will override the values of the ones that are released before.
Perfect Spawn brings you a good respawn solution. You can respawn in the dimension you have applied the rules to.
How to install Perfect Spawn Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Perfect Spawn Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.