Author admin Posted on
Perpetual Durability (Forge) Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 brings the Perpetual enchant to Minecraft. It is such a unique enchantment making your game better.
The game is already equipped with a variety of enchantments. Now, you can try a new one called Perpetual. It was given by a mod called Perpetual Durability. You can utilize it for your armor, tools, and weapons.
This enchantment aims to stop items from taking damage from outside attacks. Hence, the durability of your items will be kept safe. This means you can use your items longer.
The config option allows you to utilize an item as an enchanting item. It is set to default to the Nether Star.
Perpetual Durability Mod improves your experience with items.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Perpetual Durability Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Perpetual Durability Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.