Author admin Posted on
Phosphor (Fabric) Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2 is added into the Minecraft game with the function of optimizing one of the most inefficient aspects of the game. Let’s get started to discover deeper the mod through the useful information the article gives below.
Essentially, the mod works well to implement the optimization of one of the most ineffective areas: the lighting engine in the game. The mod is able to function on both server and client. This means that you can install it on your server without needing clients to also install it.
With this mod, the amount of time the game takes for creating chunks is able to be reduced for several dimensions. In addition, the frame stuttering experienced whilst traversing the game world is possible to be decreased considerably. It is considered to be a no-compromise solution in order to enhance the performance in both single-player and multiplayer servers without changing any features of the vanilla game.
It is worth noting that the mod is completely compatible with some other mods such as Lithium or Sodium as well.
Although the mod is an essential improvement for the lighting engine in the vanilla game, it will not perform any changes to the way the light model in Minecraft functions. In fact, according to layman’s terms, the mod will not modify the way light is rendered or comes with any new features. This enables the mod to function well without requiring to be installed on the opposite end server and client. Actually, the optimizations the mod offers are necessary to improve the lighting engine and keep it self-contained.
That is all about Phosphor (Fabric) and its great features. If you are ready to enjoy the mod, download it for free without any hesitation.
How to install Phosphor (Fabric) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Phosphor (Fabric) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Phosphor (Fabric) Mod is installed.