Author admin Posted on
Phosphor Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 aiming to save your CPU cycles and improve performance by optimizing one of Minecraft’s most inefficient areas.
You need to know how this mod works. You expand the spoiler, then you can get what you have to do. And it is for Minecraft 1.12. Secondly, it is the way to install this, everything you need is the latest version of Fabric Loader present.
It without other additional setup is required. You drop the mod into your mods folder. It is easy for you, right! Next, the mod cannot everything. It does not change how the light model in Minecraft works. The mod only changes if bugs are fixed. It cannot change all world generation lag or client-side hiccups.
Phosphor Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 is about how you report issues. You have to use it at the top of the page to report bugs, crashes, and other issues. Lithium, another optimization mod, pairs great with this mod and is fully compatible helps you a lot if you cannot be able to use it well.
The features of this mod are different. It works well on both the client and the server. It does not need to require clients to be installed. The improvements extend beyond generation time. It is still stable enough to use even it is not making sacrifices to functionality in-game.
It without any chance as to how the light model in Minecraft works while this is a significant improvement of vanilla’s lighting engine implementation. According to layman’s terms, Minecraft is not affected by this mod.
How it works
- It is fixing various errors in vanilla’s lighting engine implementation when relighting blocks are now skipped, and many checks performed. It is reducing the overhead of lighting updates.
- From neighboring chunks, fixing a variety of lighting issues created during world generation, and large operations involving large block volumes, it fixed skylight propagation on the vertical axis to take into account incoming skylight.
- the regions they modify are queried, then the light is updated. It also means lighting updates to be batched together more effectively and reduces the number of duplicated scheduled light updates for a block. It helps to reduce the CPU time spent propagating skylight updates.
- It rewrote the code responsible for propagating light changes. It is more efficient than the vanilla implementation.
You need to install Minecraft Forge, Fabric Modloader, Fabric API before installing Phosphor Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4.
How to install Phosphor Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Phosphor Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Phosphor Mod is installed.
Phosphor Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2