Author admin Posted on
Ping [Forge] Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 will add a very useful tool to the game in Minecraft which is the Ping system. You can download this mod now to explore it in more detail.
About Ping mod
If anyone has played some games like LOL or Dota 2, they are familiar with the Ping system. It is not latency. In reality, it is a kind of signal that players pop up to tell other players what to do.
Obviously, thanks to this system, you can clearly understand the position of other players in the game.
This system also appears in some MOBA games like Dota 2, League of Legends, etc. In which players can use them to notify other users they are in danger or attack an item.
Using this system is extremely simple. Both the server and the client have to install it. To send a Ping, simply hold down the F key (V at 1.9). Then select the ping type by hovering over it and releasing F (V at 1.9) or by clicking on it.
A Ping will then be sent to everyone in the current dimension. If Ping is off-screen, a small icon will show up on the side of your screen, pointing to it.
A special feature is that this mod supports both single-player and Multiplayer. However, single players will not need to use this mod. If playing online, both the server and the player must use this mod to receive and turn on the signal for others.
Ping is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future.
How to install Ping Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ping Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Ping Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.18.1
For Minecraft: 1.17.1
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.10