Author admin Posted on
Platforms Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.10.2 is one of the best mods to Minecraft the game, adding platforms with a series of exciting customization to make decks, wooden coaster supports, and more.
Features of mod
- Actually, it is a mod that will provide a great range of tools so players can choose and use to make their home better.
- To the Platformer that you care about, it is known as an important item to build up all of the platforms later.
- By using different materials, you will have distinctive platforms for sure.
- The Platformer applies the ore dictionary to hold up mod-added planks, ingots – an essential element to create a block, along with a few stones
- To the wrench, you can use it to rotate a platform with whichever on the surface after right-clicking.
- With Shift+Right-Click, it’s fast to adjust their style.
- Combine Shift+Left-Click on a platform to detach a rail
- If a wrench is nearby, the placement overlay will be visible.
Platforms is a mod for Minecraft a popular video game and it requires Minecraft Forge. It supports various material blocks from wood to stone or metal. Select Platforms mod and you can embark on building bridges, mine shafts, and everything from now on.
How to install Platforms Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Platforms Mod is installed.