Author admin Posted on
Plethora Peripherals Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 has already released a ComputerCraft peripheral provider for Minecraft 1.8.9+. Besides, it also supplements a set of modules with different success levels.
The new provider is useful to offer metadata and peripherals for vanilla Minecraft and almost all mainstream mods.
Modules can move into their elements when they exist in a manipulator. They give a variety of ways to interact with your environment.
These are present modules.
- Introspection: investigate the current inventory and ender chest of the player
- Scanner: scan blocks and collect their metadata, cover them as peripherals
- Sensor: scan entities and gather their metadata, wrap them as peripherals
- Frickin’ laser beam: fire lasers
It’s pretty easy to build a cyborg troop!
- There is a neural interface to attach to your head or an animal or a monster.
- Right-click the entity with a neural controller to control the target.
- You can insert modules and manage them with the built-in computer.
- Add a kinetic augment to that interface to direct the host entity in different ways if necessary.
Plethora Peripherals is an addons mod. Download and install Minecraft Forge to check every feature!
How to install Plethora Peripherals Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Plethora Peripherals Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.