Author admin Posted on
Pocket Plants Mod 1.15.2 is an interesting Minecraft mod made by linguardium. It aims to add a pocket-sized terrarium into the Minecraft game. If you are excited about this mod and want to discover further information, you can read the article right now.
The main function of the mod, basically, is to offer a terrarium to the game to give a better gaming experience for the players. Whenever you make you of this, you are able to grab your farmland and plant just in one swipe and after that, carry them together with you at ease on your endeavors.
It is worth noting that your plant will be able to continue growing in your inventory. They will be ready to harvest any time you want. Notice that you will have to need some glass, some wooden planks, as well as a light source. You also can use Redstone or Glowstone as the light source.
If you want to clear the terrarium, you just need to put it on the crafting table. That’s done!
That is all about Pocket Plants. Don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here and start things off in your own way.
How to install Pocket Plants Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Pocket Plants Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Pocket Plants Mod is installed.
Pocket Plants Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2