Author admin Posted on
Pokécube Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a special mod capable of adding new mobs (Pokemob) to Pokécube Core, enhancing the challenge of survival and combat in the magical blocky world of Minecraft. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
In fact, this mod will be able to simulate the Pokemon hunt extremely vividly. Therefore, if you love Pokemon, you should definitely not ignore this mod. This mod also contains the content of resource packs on git but is more suitable for players who have difficulty applying resource packs to the original game.
Pokécube Mobs requires Minecraft Forge, Pokecube Revival Mod, and Pokécube Core to function effectively.
How to install Pokécube Mobs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Pokécube Mobs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.