Author admin Posted on
Pollutant Pump Mod 1.12.2 is a utility for the Pollution Of The Realms. It lets you collect the pollutants and pump them using a Filter block.
The purpose of this addon mod for Minecraft is to help you clean the air that got polluted. As you know, cleaning up the air is not an easy task. Hence, you may need to use a mod like this to make it easier. You just simply put down a Pollutant Pump. After that, you can place some Pollutant Pipes on top of them. Next, you start adding some Forge Energy to power the pump then it will help you absorb all pollutants that are around the pipe’s top. For the last step, all pollutants will be dumped out around the pump.
Here is how you gather the pollutants:
- In case you want to gather the pollutants, make sure you put a Filter block right next to the pump. By doing so, all the pollutants will be absorbed into the filter.
- Besides, you can place lots of filters. The mod will select a random filter with space to store the pollutant.
- Make sure there is enough space for storing the pollutant, otherwise, the pump will not work.
- When you smash the bottom pie, all the pipes above will be smashed too.
Pollutant Pump is a Forge mod. Thus, the installation of Minecraft Forge must be completed before you use the mod.
How to install Pollutant Pump Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Pollutant Pump Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Pollutant Pump Mod is installed.