Author admin Posted on
Pollution of the Realms Mod 1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod that adds blocks of carbon. It reflects on the environmental pollution issue.
The mod creates blocks around fuel burning sources. They will then fly into the air and pile up in the clouds. Users need to frequently check on it to avoid negative effects on animals. You will see clearly how environments are being polluted in the mod.
From here, you will have to find new ways to lessen the bad results. Due to several ways available in the mod, you can completely save the environment. Although the mod is great to use for environmental issues, its main point is to motivate flexible guides when in a combination with other mods.
What will you find in the Pollution of the Realms mod?
When you activate this Minecraft mod, there are several cool features you will explore in it, such as:
- Many clouds of dust encircling around machines.
- Lots of venting devices to control the level of pollution and clouds of dust.
- It provides a reduction in visibility when the smog piles up too much.
- Elements, such as plants, farmland, crops, grass, trees, animals, and even players, will receive damage.
- And more.
Save the environment in Minecraft and control it well with Pollution of the Realms!
How to install Pollution of the Realms Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Pollution of the Realms Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Pollution of the Realms Mod is installed.
Pollution of the Realms Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2