Author admin Posted on
Portable Crafting Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 is a Technology mod that introduces a crafting table that is moveable. It also releases several cool features.
The mod can be a next-in-line of the iBench mod. Instead of using a crafting table that is fixed in place, you can use a portable one now. This helps you craft items very easily without taking much time. This modification for Minecraft also lets you use some cool features such as:
- You can put some items in the crafting table then it will help you keep them.
- It allows you to use Shift and Click to interact with it.
- You will see three buttons in the table. They perform different functions, for instance:
- The items are rotated in the crafting grid.
- All items will get the balance while in the crafting grid.
- Besides, there is a button to clear up all items in the crafting grid. Then, they will be brought back to the player’s inventory.
- To approach the crafting grid, you simply press key X.
- Since the mod can function with Just Enough Items (JEI), you can put items to the crafting grid using the JEI button.
Portable Crafting cannot operate in the game without Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install Portable Crafting Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Portable Crafting Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Portable Crafting Mod is installed.